Anonymous (via sweetfilthpig)
Things men don’t understand #28464
“The Ride” by Rodolphe Guenoden
HOLD THE FUCK UP
When I was little, I ran up to my dad and told him excitedly, “Mom said I was a lesbian!”
He looked startled. “I don’t think she told you that,” he said slowly.
"Yes she did! She said I was a lesbian!"
"No, I’m pretty sure she didn’t…"
I started getting mad. “She did! She said I was good at acting!”
"…That’s a thespian. A thespian.”
But in the end I just grew up to be a lesbian.
Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.
I don’t know what this is from… But the woman’s ear get bigger when she pulls the kids ear..
WHAT THE FucK
I’m laughing so hard. She like.. absorbed Eren’s ear into her own.
Tolkien Dark Lord Chart (Revised)
A little personal guide I use for the various incarnations of Dark Lords when I’m illustrating the Silmarillion Project. While Sauron and Morgoth are the only *official* Dark Lords, I included the Witch-King of Angmar, because 1000+ years of being the chief antagonist in Middle-Earth deserves an honorable mention.
Left to Right:
- Morgoth in the First Age- essentially a rogue god, I wanted him to come off as an imposing demon, indestructible and primal.
- Sauron (as Gorthaur the Cruel)- Morgoth’s number two, ruling over an island fortress of werewolves. He needs to look like the sort of guy who can turn into a bat.
- Sauron (as Annatar, Giver of Gifts)- this is the “fair” form he took to give out his Rings of Power. I have him in a more nordic style, as to better mingle with the Elves, Men and Dwarves of the West. He’s also the only one here of normal Elf/Man stature, as his goal wasn’t to intimidate.
- Sauron after the Fall of Numenor- at this point he ruled through “terror and might,” so his stature is greatly emphasized. Given that he spent much of his time dominating eastern and unknown realms, I went with more exotic stylings, bordering on Frazetta.
- The Necromancer of Dol Guldur- a dark sorcerer, hiding in the shadows until he could regain his strength and openly declare himself as Sauron once more. I decided to make him almost the visual foil of Gandalf, who was also wandering the wilderness at this time.
- The Witch-King of Angmar - while also a sorcerer like Sauron, the Witch-King is much more hands-on, and is a seasoned military commander. He’s also a Numenorean king, so I put him in traditional Numenorean battle armor.
- Sauron during the War of the Ring- although Sauron did indeed have a corporeal form during Lord of the Rings (don’t believe the movies), I went with something more visually abstract, as only Pippin really ever sees him (through the Palantir) and was too shocked to describe what he saw.
Anyway, I hope you like them!
"It just shows you how important it is to represent everyone in our profession." (x)
MEDIA REPRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT
am I sick from anxiety or am I actually physically ill? a memoir by me
am i lazy or horribly depressed: the sequel
does everyone hate me or am I just very insecure: the completion of the trilogy
this is my fucking favorite thing ever i love it so so so so much i cnt even explain its just s o goo d
cat: hey hi how are you
cat: you walking here??
cat: can i just
cat: get thru rght here
cat: under your feet
cat: excuse me make way
cat: i need to weave myself between your legs
cat: WHOA YOU JUST STEPPED RIGHT ON MY FOOT CAN YOU BE A LITTLE MORE CONSIDERATE WOW WATCH OUT MEOW MEEEOEOOWOWWOE